Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It was quiet, save for the crickets and a few birds here and there. It was one of things Steady enjoyed most about the night. Most everything was asleep and the world seemed almost peaceful. Had they all not been struggling in the middle of a famine with their youngest wolves starving to death, he might of allowed himself a moment of tranquility. 

A whine brought him back from his thoughts, and his brow furrowed as he headed in the direction of the struggling noise. Steady was silent, thinking maybe it was an opportunity for meal. As he got closer however, his eyes took in the form of Niita. 

Her white coat easily showed the blood from the cuts she got from the thorns. He approached her, chuffing to let her know he was here. What happened? he asked. Had she been hunting? His nose sought out her scratches, and his tongue searched to clean her wounds, if she let him. He also attempted to pull the branches from her fur, not knowing she would want the seeds.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 10, 2016, 01:46 PM