Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's demeanor hadn't really changed since his promotion. While he expected respect, and would force it if it wasn't given, in most situations, he could easily keep his head higher than everyone else's since he was taller than most. He had a good group of wolves following him, so it wasn't on the top of the list of things that he worried about. 

Even if it was, Niita held a special place for him, and unless she tried to dominate him, he probably wouldn't demand she submit to him. As he pulled the branches from her fur, she explained she needed the seeds from them. As she did, he shook the seeds from his branches, then looked to the ground at them. They didn't look like anything special to him, but she knew more about plants than he probably ever would. Yeah, there's quite a bit of them, he agreed. How are you going to transport them? They were tiny round things, and it wasn't like they could be picked up easily by mouth, unless she figured out a way to.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 10, 2016, 08:33 PM