Oystercatcher Tide Pools rose petals
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I would love another! <33

If Glu had known the way the dark male’s mind would have slithered to Caiaphas, he would have laughed to himself. All things returned to his inky-faced sister and her home on the sea. When he had arrived in the Wilds in his first year there, he visited the land she claimed to be her home. She had instructed that the pack would not have been fit for a creature of his nature. At that time, however, Kaliska had been present and when she had disappeared, he had felt it to be his duty to return her. His search had come up empty and he had returned to the Teekon Wilds with a mind to set his own course… all the while, never keeping his sisters from his mind. At the very least, Gluska would have been able to keep an eye on Caiaphas, even if he did not know of Kaliska’s whereabouts.

The handsome brute implored the skeletal coywolf to continue his lessons. The slender creature pointed his muzzle upwards and held his sharp little grin. “Not today,” he spoke quietly and allowed his gaze to linger just long enough to cause questions. “My pack will be expecting me to return. But I will need to restock on supplies soon enough. I will find you when I come back.” It was less of a question and more of a statement. After all, he was not the type to allow denial… and with the peculiar whimsy of his being, it was difficult for most to deny him at all.

The trickster shuffled his paws a bit, holding the gaze with his unnamed friend, and breathed a short sigh. Very gently, he extended his skull to touch his nose against the dark wolf’s shoulder. After doing so, he took a few steps in the direction of the Dragon’s homeland, and cast one last parting look to the inky brute. Kaliska had always had a way of being alluring to others, but even the ochre-spattered man had conjured a few plays of his own. His lingering citrine gaze remained for a few more moments before he turned his head and darted away from the oyster pools.
Messages In This Thread
rose petals - by Gluskap - May 12, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: rose petals - by Lasher - May 12, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: rose petals - by Gluskap - May 14, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: rose petals - by Lasher - May 17, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: rose petals - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: rose petals - by Lasher - May 21, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: rose petals - by Gluskap - May 22, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: rose petals - by Lasher - May 24, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: rose petals - by Gluskap - May 27, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: rose petals - by Lasher - May 29, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: rose petals - by Gluskap - May 30, 2016, 02:44 PM