Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He thought for a few moments, his eyes scanning the area around them as he tried to figure out a way to move seeds. Generally he would suggest leaves, but they hadn't grown back yet, so that wasn't an option. His eyes settled on a tree, and his brain began to go through options. What about bark? he asked, walking to the tree. He got his canines underneath the surface of the bark and ripped off a portion before taking it back to Niita.

He placed it down next to the seeds. I mean, if you're careful, you'd be able to hold the bark in your jaws without spilling the seeds. At least that's the plan that was going through his head. Or you can bury them, like you said. If that's what she wanted to do, he wouldn't be offended if she didn't use his bark idea.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 11:38 AM