Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
"Good point. It is understandable though given the circumstances." Niita had been smart enough to connect the dots. Fitz had been Zaria's mate who was now dead, and father to the pups. With her mate gone, a famine upon them, and children to raise it seemed too much for any woman. Who would have time to be Alpha when all of that was going on?

Niita hadn't gotten to meet Mason but seeing as he was another family member of Silvertip that had lost in some way, Niita felt bad for Steady. Hoping to distract him from his losses, Niita told him some about her past.

"My parents were the leaders and with everyone else in my family dead, I was supposed to take over. By the time I actually made it back to the pack land, I was only a year old. Kainan had been ruling, he was the oldest and we all looked to him. I wasn't experienced enough and I had no desire to take it from him. I was content to be Beta instead." The Anreis had never been ambitious, she had looked upon Kainan as a brother who was fit to rule while she was not.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Niita - June 11, 2016, 03:44 PM