Silvertip Mountain Never forget what you're fighting for
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His gaze caught sight of movement and he turned to face Ezekiel, who was a little out of breath from running. It seemed he had come quickly in the name of a spar. Steady's tail wagged, a reminder that this was a friendly spar and neither of them should be out to hurt the other. I am, he said simply. He circled his opponent, mostly to give him a little time to catch his breath. Steady wanted him ready, not at an advantage.

When his pack mate was ready, Steady lunged at him, lowering his head in an attempt to grab one of his forelegs. Steady was a large wolf, but Ezekiel wasn't that much smaller, and the Alpha wasn't about to underestimate him. He might have usually gone for a higher attack, but he wasn't ready expose his neck or underbelly. While his head was going for the leg, his body was swinging toward Ezekiel's, trying to move him off balance.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 16, 2016, 06:41 AM