Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded his agreement, though stayed quiet otherwise. He worried what would happen if Mason came back, or Zaria got her health back. Zaria had a naturally dominant personality, and he knew Mason thought he deserved to he Alpha. He was next in line, after all. But, Steady was beginning to see that he was a natural leader, and he was taking to the position comfortably. He didn't think he could just hand over the title.

He listened intently as she told him of her past. He nodded again, this time in understanding. I would have followed Fitz forever as his Beta, the dark male responded. His feelings were so conflicted. He wouldn't give up Alpha now, but if his brother were alive, he would have never risen to the position, and still been completely happy. He trusted his brother, and knew he would never steer the pack wrong.

But, he was gone, and so was Mason. It was no longer a reality that Steady remain second in command. He was first. His mind now played with the idea of having someone by his side, even though he may not be ready to share the position quite yet. Would you ever want to be Alpha? he questioned casually. He and Niita weren't quite an item, and he would never force her to rise to his side if she didn't feel like it, but he wanted to know, even if it didn't have a bearing on their might-be relationship.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 07:30 PM