Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He couldn't help but smile when she confessed she had no intentions of leaving Silvertip. I won't lie- it makes me happy to hear that, he replied. He felt like it validated him and his position that the wolves of the pack were happy. He would feel at fault if they weren't. While he knew he and Niita had said nothing of being together, he did have feelings for her, and he had every intention of seeing where things went with her. He did get the vibe she was feeling the same.

He extended his neck towards her own, nudging her playfully, his tail wagging. It seemed like he always felt lighthearted around her, like he was a puppy again and all he wanted to do was play.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 08:12 PM