Moonspear And his four walls declared him insane.
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Going with our conversation, Harley's been taking care of her best he can the past week :x

The last week of Harley's life had been unexpected, but much welcomed as much as the situation allowed. He was upset at Charon for making a slave of this poor girl, only trying to keep herself alive. He knew that she'd tresspassed, that Dash had done his duty as a Moonspear member to defend their prey and their land. However, the wolfdog just couldn't see the reason why she was treated this way. Why not send her away with tooth and claw? The name, too, that the alpha male had bestowed on the pretty girl was too angering for Harley to even think about. Unknowing of her own plans to escape, the milky man was already thinking of his own ideas. They'd talked little each time he took care of her, and he knew nothing of her but her name.
He walked along his homelands in the dark, enough accustomed to them now that he didn't really need the light of day. He also didn't need the light to scent his charge close, and a smile crossed his muzzle. Perhaps she was starting to feel better? Harley padded towards her, seeing her silhouette in the distance, and let out a friendly chuff of greeting as to make sure he didn't sneak up on her. 
            "Althaia?"
Messages In This Thread
And his four walls declared him insane. - by Althaia - June 12, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: And his four walls declared him insane. - by Harley Quinzel - June 12, 2016, 02:40 PM