Silvertip Mountain Never forget what you're fighting for
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Sent PM, though I dunno why I didn't just respond here... XD

His jaws connected with bony flesh as he clamped down on Ezekiel's front leg, though not too hard. Just enough to let the other male know he had him. Steady let out a playful growl as he felt Ezekiel try to push him to the ground. His muscles weren't strong enough right now to hold a hundred pounds at bay, and his body went to the ground, releasing the leg he had a hold of.

He was smart enough to remain on his stomach instead of rolling over. In this position, he turned his head, and attempted to go for the underside of Ezekiel's neck or chest. Even if he failed, it might be enough to make Ezekiel back up a few steps, which would allow Steady to rise again. While this was all in play, it gave both Steady and Ezekiel extremely important information. If they were ever in a real battle, they would know the moves that would help them win, and the moves that could end their lives.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 16, 2016, 06:41 AM