Tuktu Weir Soul Searching
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The young man could not anticipate the woman's frightened reaction. He was a kind creature, unaware a darker breed of wolf existed that would cannibalize its own kind when times were lean. Though he had been a lone wolf for much of his young life, Valtyr couldn't say he had experienced anything too traumatic. Broken Antler Fen, though struggling through the famine, was a kind and civil pack nestled in the wetlands and sheltered by mountains to the west. Thus, he was confused when her sadness changed into terror.

When the waif's skeletal frame shook in a defensive posture, the Sveijarn to ceased his approach. "Wha-?" he blurted as his ears turned away thoughtfully, the cogs in his brain processing the situation. Then suddenly it dawned on him. 'She see me as a threat?' he wondered, taken aback by this sudden realization. 'She thinks I'm going to...' Valtyr's mind turned to darker worlds, and he couldn't help but feel both sympathetic and sad that his first impression had stirred such a response. He didn't know or understand her plight, "I'm not... I'm not going to do anything," he said, uncertain she would believe his words. Without missing a beat, the firefoot lowered himself to the ground and rolled onto his back, exposing his belly. He was only just a theta, after all; such display were the norm.
Messages In This Thread
Soul Searching - by Valtyr RIP - May 25, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Soul Searching - by Gaia - May 27, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Soul Searching - by Valtyr RIP - May 27, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Soul Searching - by Gaia - June 07, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Soul Searching - by Valtyr RIP - June 12, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Soul Searching - by Gaia - June 14, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: Soul Searching - by Valtyr RIP - June 15, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: Soul Searching - by Gaia - June 22, 2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Soul Searching - by Valtyr RIP - June 26, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Soul Searching - by Gaia - July 06, 2016, 08:31 AM