The Sentinels Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
This was soothing to her. Tending to him, feeling useful in that moment - feeling wanted for a brief while - it was equally for her own benefit as much as it was for his. She gave a nod as he instructed her to stay near his girls, her heart stammering as she thought of growing as they were. She was older than they were, and yet she had been stifled, she knew that the reason she had been lead there was to find the dark male. "Yes, but I doubt now that I am Ellie's - perhaps someone else's." She suggested. "I will probably never know." After all, she had no plans to return to the French Quarter, no desire to raise the dead to ask them. 

"Je suis à toi, maintenant." She murmured softly, pausing to look him in his eyes. "One of yours - I do not need parents for that. The pack, it is more than enough to please me. I know I can grow here. I will make up the time I lost, I will grow. Already I see improvements, already I have been accepted. It is....it is very freeing, to not longer walk in the shadows of doubt."
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - by Rowan Mayfair - June 12, 2016, 07:05 PM