Silvertip Mountain Never forget what you're fighting for
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He heard the chuff of satisfaction that came from Ezekiel after he got Steady on the ground. He had this one, yes, but Steady wasn't out. The move only spurred him on more and he quickly opened his jaws as they headed for the other male's chest and neck. Ezekiel quickly jumped back and Steady moved to stand, facing his opponent once more.

Steady watched Ezekiel as he circled him, gaze not afraid of meeting his. Right now, there were no ranks for Steady, only a friendly spar, and a twinkle in his eye that showed he was enjoying this. The other male lunged at him, and Steady stepped to the side to try and avoid him, but he was just a bit too slow. Ezekiel caught his backside and it came out from under Steady. His claws tried to draw traction, sending dirt and dust into the air. Seeing the advantage, the dark wolf was quickly up and going for Ezekiel, his intent to bring him down, much as Ezekiel had wanted to do to him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 16, 2016, 06:41 AM