The Sentinels I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
concussed. she had a word for it, now, and stored it away to remember forevermore. deirdre quietly observed her father and peregrine, wondering at their friendship and warming to it. lucani asked a question of her, and she shook her head. no, he did not fall sick along the way. mobility was a challenge to him, as was speech, but both improved. concussed--what do we do for this? her head swung toward her father as he named the man. she lowered her head and looked to the jade-eyed being, and felt her fathers eyes upon her as she spoke, we are well met, peregrine, and at her fathers commending of her decision, she felt greatly rewarded and rich from it. for she had, indeed, aided in the saving of peregrine's life, and such a thing brought pleasure to her heart that he would see another day. more than that, she had done well by her father; her heart was warm, and she exuded this feeling as she looked to her father.

she looked to eilidh, who had come to them after all. in looking up to her sister, she believed the eldest mayfair daughter to know all things. these illusions would go away in time, though it would not make her think any less of her. she had similar illusions when it came to her father, and these, too, would come to leave her as the days came and went.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 06, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 06, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 07, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 07, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 08, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 10, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 14, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 14, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 16, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 20, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 21, 2016, 02:30 PM