Hushed Willows Will I ever find peace?
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick's posture softened at her act of respect, though of course it was not enough to satisfy his ego. Bowing would have not even satisfied him, so the female really shouldn't feel bad for not being able to please him. Nothing would ever please him when it came to respect, not even the position as an alpha and all the perks that came with it would tip it. He raised his head, his emerald eyes staring directly at the bigger female's golden-like orbs as she stepped back. Hmm, better.

Trick wouldn't even have cared if he had known she had once been a gamma, for she wasn't anymore. Trick had even been a Beta at "home", and he wasn't bragging about it either. Besides, ranks of former packs were in the past. Who knew what had made the female leave her former one, perhaps she had even been kicked out. This was Trick's pack, his "family", this was not the new recruit's past home.

I am Trick. He answered in his honey-like voice. Apology accepted. He was not going to admit that he had forgotten her name as well, never. And he also wasn't going to tell her that Trick wasn't his real name. What are you doing? He was also going to ignore her foreign accent, one he vaguely recognized from his journeys, as it wasn't going to help anyone with pointing it out.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Will I ever find peace? - by Shikoba - June 12, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Trick - June 13, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Shikoba - June 13, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Trick - June 13, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Shikoba - June 22, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Will I ever find peace? - by Trick - June 27, 2016, 08:03 AM