Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He grinned when Niita put her paws on his shoulders and leaned in. His heart began to race at the thought that she might kiss him. Steady had laid off a little, knowing Niita wasn't very experienced, and he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. But, if she made the first move, that would be a different matter. 

But, instead of a kiss, he got a rude awakening as she whispered that he was it before she shoved him and ran away. He shuffled sideways at the push, narrowing his eyes at her retreating form. The game was on for sure. Steady pushed off with this back legs, the dark wolf chasing the light. Niita's frame was lithe, and she was fast. Steady had to work at catching up with her, his sides heaving with exertion as he sucked in air. Finally, he was close enough that he could attempt to nip at her flank, but he wasn't out to really stop her. It was a pretty nice view, after all.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 13, 2016, 10:48 AM