Hushed Willows would that even be enough.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Tavi seemed confident that her will would be followed by the rest of the pack, and it was a comfort to the druid even though she could not say it allayed all of her fears. She nodded and shared the brief smile. In spite of how the rest of the pack chose to react, this would be best for her children. She knewthat she could count her own as supporters in this decision, and she knew too that Tavi and at least Stark would be protective of this as well. She had sensed no hostility in the rest, and she hoped it was because there was none and not that she was simply overlooking it. Even so, they were enough to protect her family from any backlash, and that gave her some peace.

It seemed her new co-alpha was not yet done with her surprises, for she went further to say that they should each name a beta from their respective groups. Harlyn considered this, liking the idea which she communicated with a nod, but struck quite suddenly that her first choice was still missing. In a perfect world, she would be able to afford to keep such a spot reserved for Mordecai. But her rocky position did not seem lenient in this, and her own hope of her mate's return was failing, if not gone entirely already. That left one option to her, and Harlyn was confident in it in spite of the circumstances.

"I would name Shikoba from my family," Harlyn informed her companion. She would have named the woman back in the Hollow had circumstances been different, so it was a simply decision. "She is strong in both body and heart, and has been much valued by me for many months." She gazed expectantly at Tavi then, assuming she would shortly be sharing her thoughts on who she would name of her group.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 06, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 07, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 08, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 08, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 10, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 10, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 11, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 13, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: would that even be enough. - by RIP Tavi - June 14, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: would that even be enough. - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 02:29 PM