Nimbus Summit Look what I found! Can we keep her, pleeease?
15 Posts
Ooc — Calamity
All Welcome 
Carlotta brings Doe home while Romilda gets her ass handed to her ;) Not sure who is around but its for all of you! @Doe @Primo @Cecilia @Cyril Ferritti @Giancarlo @Remmy @Giana @Romilda

The excitment between Carlotta and her new bestie was thick as they trotted along the rocky path together. Every once in awhile Lotti would give a little skip or a hop, barely able to contain herself. She was a child again. After learning that Doe was on her own with no family nearby, the Ferretti female refrained from asking too many serious questions. Instead she offered to take her friend home and had been exchanging meaningless banter.

There was a shadow of doubt flickering across Carlottas mind now and again. Would her Father accept the Loner his daughter brought before him? Or would he condemn Doe to isolation and loneliness?  The Don was a fair man, when his family was not in danger, but the problem of an extra mouth to feed never crossed the young girls mind. Which was unusual given her clever and wise nature. Just went to show how desperate Lotti was to have a playmate and companion. 

Much of this new found glee was due to the tiny budding flora that could be seen, slowly returning to the Teekon Wilds. As the scent of the Ferretti Clan began to strengthen, the cream and ginger femme turned to the other.
"So, as I told you our family name is Ferretti and my father is the Don. Which is Alpha. His name is Giancarlo and my mother is Giana. I don't know who is around right now but...hopefully someone is!" 
Out of the eight other wolves surely there was bound to be atleast a few hanging around.
Messages In This Thread
Look what I found! Can we keep her, pleeease? - by Carlotta - June 14, 2016, 10:38 AM