Neverwinter Forest as helpless as a stinger without a bee
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Many wolves came through this place in search of something new, something more, so it did not surprise him to hear of this girl's tale. When she mentioned wanting a change he felt a connection with her; all wolves desired change, all living things required it. He wondered if joining with Scimitar's group was change enough for himself, or if he would seek something else before the summer was over? But he knew his life was nearing its end; he felt it in his very bones, in the aching hip and heart filled with sorrow. He knew, acutely, that he many not survive so long.

I do, he murmured in response to her question, and cast aside his thoughts temporarily. I have had many new starts myself. Hopefully this will be the last, and though his tone was a bit more tired than anything, he tried to sound pleasant, and likely tapped in to some semblance of who he was before; his thoughts then wandered back to the Glacier, which he had not let himself consider in such a long time, and he wondered if his son's new beginning was working out. If Tuwawi was happy, wherever she was, and if he would ever see his family again.
Messages In This Thread
as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by RIP Njal - May 16, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by Mazi - May 18, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by Mazi - May 21, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by Mazi - May 28, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by Mazi - May 29, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by Mazi - June 02, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by RIP Njal - June 14, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: as helpless as a stinger without a bee - by Mazi - July 02, 2016, 09:16 PM