Moonspear And his four walls declared him insane.
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
There was a short but comfortable silence in which Harley set to licking his paws, picking dirt from between his toes and flattening unruly furs. When the woman spoke again, it was short, but the wolfdog barely so much as glanced at her from autumn eyes to show he was listening. Deciding that giving his own answer was fair, the milky male spoke between licks. 
       "I grew up on an abandoned human farm, with my dog father and aunt. No mom. Never been around humans though. I left everyone behind to live my mothers life."
It'd taken a while for the hybrid to find a home, and Moonspear had called to him strongly since approaching any borders. It was a shame he would have to be leaving it, and it hurt his heart to have to do this, but the kindhearted man couldn't live with a man that would enslave a girl and break her down the way he did.... He would miss his packmates, his den, his home, but the urge to leave outweighed the sadness it would be to leave. 
And besides, maybe Althaia would stay with him? Could they live together, find another pack together? Surely they could survive together, especially now that prey was, however slightly, returning?
Messages In This Thread
And his four walls declared him insane. - by Althaia - June 12, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: And his four walls declared him insane. - by Harley Quinzel - June 14, 2016, 01:41 PM