Hushed Willows If hate is what fuels me, it feels great
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Finding her lover and attempting to hash things out had taken a toll on the already weak old woman, and as the sun sank below the horizon and left only pale light to let her see her creamy paws, Nova put it all out of her mind to relax. Padding lightly towards the entrance of the Crook, she noticed the shadowy male known as Trick placed for bed just outside. It was clear he was irritated, but she'd missed his mumbled words. The creamy queen stopped beside him, glancing down in question with her ghostly silver eyes. She bothered not to speak, but tipped her head and thought it obvious that she was curious about him not sleeping with the family. 
Perhaps he'd been feeling as separated as she? Nova knew of the newly appointed alpha, and though she had yet to really meet any of the new members and hadn't judged any of them,, she was skeptical about making one the head of the group so quickly. Was Warbone never to come home? What would happen if he did? Would Harlyn be dethroned, or would he be forced into submission to her and the stormy woman he'd let come into his newly appointed home with her son? Would Tavi expect her co-alpha to step down for the Marauders rightful leader, or would she side with Harlyn to keep their reign together? Should it come down to it, Nova Rose knew her loyalty would be to the brute man who'd licked her wounds clean and offered her a home.
Messages In This Thread
If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Trick - June 14, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: If hate is what fuels me, it feels great - by Nova Rose - June 14, 2016, 03:56 PM