Hushed Willows come to me, my sweetest friend.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
absolutely! :D anyone else feel free to hop in still!

Silas came first, followed shortly by Larkspur. Harlyn smiled at the sight of them, but inwardly grieved for the downcast manner in which they approached. The famine would have been hard on them even in the best of circumstances. It was cruel that they'd been torn from their home, cast out into a harsh, terrifying world, and had their loved ones ripped away on top of everything. The guilt that had nearly consumed her on their journey threatened to make itself known then, but the Druid cast it aside as she reached to embrace them. They were safe now. It was time to move on.

It was not lost on Harlyn that Pippin had failed to appear, and worry immediately gripped her again. He had not spoken a word in so long and his lethargy had long ago grown alarming. She watched for his shape appeared at the mouth of the Crook, but was distracted when someone approached from behind instead. Turning, she regarded the newcomer with open warmth, happy at the opportunity to get to know another of her new pack mates, and also to allow her children the same opportunity to bond with another outside of their little family.

"Hello," Harlyn greeted the girl kindly, pausing for a moment before the name came to her, "Grace, have you met my son and daughter? This is Silas and Larkspur. Kids, say hello?" She was such a mom.

"We were about to have ourselves a game if you'd like to join us?" she grinned even as her belly made a sudden wrench of aching hunger. The force made her want to heave, but she swallowed and wagged her tail, barely even flinching.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Harlyn - June 10, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Silas - June 12, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Larkspur - June 13, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Grace - June 13, 2016, 09:50 AM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Silas - June 15, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Larkspur - June 15, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Grace - June 15, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Harlyn - June 27, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Silas - June 29, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: come to me, my sweetest friend. - by Larkspur - July 01, 2016, 11:07 AM