Silvertip Mountain Never forget what you're fighting for
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He was hoping the upturned dust would work to his advantage, and it did. Ezekiel swore, and Steady seen his eyes widen just before impact. Steady reined in his energy a bit, not wanting to hurt his pack mate. The Alpha laughed at the accusation that he cheated, and leaned over Ezekiel. I did not, he argued. I adapted and overcame! Steady was no cheater, but he did take opportunities when they arose.

He backed off, giving the other male room to get back up. Sitting back on his haunches, he let his body relax a little, the adrenaline from the spar settling down now that it was over. It had been too long since he honed his skills, and he was already wanting another. But, he could wait. He figured Ezekiel would want to rematch, anyways.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 16, 2016, 06:41 AM