Hushed Willows Night swimmers
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I dare all the dare

Harlyn offered her daughter a tired smile and nodded to express that she understood. Her mind shifted back to Pippin and she listened for a moment for his breathing, though it was impossible to discern in the symphony of sleeping wolves. She closed her eyes and willed herself to trust that the sound was there somewhere, though she had found it hard for many months now to have faith in much of anything.

Larkspur's query brought Harlyn's gaze skyward toward the waxing moon above them (did I astronomy right??). She looked upon it thoughtfully for a moment, even though she knew immediately the answer to her daughter's question. She had learned all about Deirdre and their encounter after it had happened, and through Harlyn was not at all opposed to the pair seeing each other again, she did wonder if now was the best time for such a visit that would take her away from her pack.

"Yes, sister moon has nearly opened her eye fully upon us," the Druid said softly, "And I suppose we do have much gratitude to bring to your friend, don't we?" She glanced back towards Mordecai, smiling softly for a brief moment before she returned to consideration of Larkspur's request.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Night swimmers - by Larkspur - June 14, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Larkspur - June 14, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Harlyn - June 14, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Larkspur - June 14, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Harlyn - June 27, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Larkspur - June 29, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Harlyn - July 10, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Night swimmers - by Larkspur - August 01, 2016, 11:27 AM