Broken Boulder The Bountiful Famine
13 Posts
Ooc — Jake
Orkan was so glad that the wolf was standing and talking, especially being able to run down a jackrabbit, albeit a rather skinny one but still food. Orkan was afraid that he was going to have to consign the wolf's soul to the Abyss and into the Great Old Ones care and, from the way the wolf spoke, probably not the ceremony that he would want performed. Orkan didn't want to perform the ceremony either but not knowing how this strange wolf cared for his dead kind of limited his options, and doing something was better than leaving him here in this plain. Needless to say Orkan was eternally grateful that he didn't have to raise those dark memories, not have to revisit those disturbing images in his mind.

"My name's Orkan," Orkan grinned and bowed before the mountainous wolf "pleasure's all mine." Orkan could tell that the wolf wanted nothing more than to scarf the jackrabbit down on his own, but these were lean times and he needed to eat. "I'll gratefully accept your offer." Orkan bent and, holding the rabbit against it's back leg with his left forepaw, tore the top half of the rabbit for himself the warm taste of blood and tickle of fur already getting him salivating. Remembering his manners, Orkan deposited the top half at his feet and licked his chops, "What's your name? How did you come to the Teekon Wilds?" Orkan began eating patiently waiting for a reply.
Messages In This Thread
The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 02, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 02, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 04, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 04, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 08, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 21, 2016, 09:22 PM