Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
They clashed together; large and small, male and female, ebony and ivory. The two were a tangle as they crashed to the ground, limbs intertwined and Niita atop his larger frame. Her forelegs were stretched out on either side of his head and her back legs had slumped so that she was resting solely against him, face mere inches from his. 

For a moment, she was stunned into staring at him, her lips parting to utter an apology but nothing came out. Instead her breathing sped up the tiniest bit, hitching in her throat when she realized just how close they were. Something told her to get up and apologize but a different part, a more predominant part, told her to stay exactly where she was.

Steady made some joke, something about him liking the game, but Niita was immobilized to laugh. A warmth was overtaking her as she stared down at him, feeling a tingle of excitement, maybe adrenaline, as her instincts told her to close the distance between their lips. Now that she knew what a kiss was, Niita refrained from doing such things for she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

The girl wasn't sure what her status was with Steady but it didn't matter. Leaning down hesitantly, her muzzle stopped centimeters shy of his before she closed her eyes and pressed it to Steady's, tongue brushing against it in the lightest of kisses. 

It was purposeful and Niita meant it with every fiber of her being.

I may have rambled lol
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Niita - June 14, 2016, 10:56 PM