Ankyra Sound you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He arrived to see the last bit of interaction between the two females, stepping out into the clearing to fully reveal his lithe body and flashing amber eyes. He gave a small grin to the enthusiatic pirate like wolf. The one who greeted him personally looked a little too big in size to be a female, but held herself like one, so Slancio didn't question. The mother, on the other hand, immediatly asked who he was. "Slancio's my name," He gave as a reply, padding closer to drop the dead seagull at Lusca's feet.

The other wolf introduced herself as Maude, a name Slancio store in his brain for the time being. "And you are...?" He asked the mother, hoping it would not come off as hostile or wary, instead curious. She held herself before her pups overprotectivly, and Slancio sincerly hoped he wasn't intruding of any sorts.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you opened up the door, i crashed into the wall - by Slancio - June 14, 2016, 11:57 PM