Silvertip Mountain Never forget what you're fighting for
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Finish with your post?

Steady smiled and nodded. Rematch another time, he confirmed. While he did know they needed to sharpen their skills, he also knew they needed to conserve their energy. Two spars back to back would have used up too much of that. The endorphins, however, that coursed through Steady's body would last him a little while longer and put him in a pretty good mood.

I'll catch you later, he said as he rose, the promise heavy in his words. He grinned, already thinking of ways he could catch Ezekiel off guard for their next spar. It certainly wouldn't be as straight-forward as this one was. With their friendly duel over, Steady would head for the borders, intending to get some patrols in before he rested.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 11, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 12, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 12, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 14, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 15, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Never forget what you're fighting for - by Ezekiel - June 16, 2016, 06:41 AM