Silvertip Mountain I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
No worries! I love Nitta, she's so cute!

When he seen the expression on her face, his went serious, his gaze searching hers. He didn't move a muscle, afraid that if he did so, it might make her move. They were touching in intimate places and he didn't dare shift in case she didn't realize it. His heart pounded in his chest, and he wanted more than anything to kiss her. But, he didn't. She needed to make this move of her own accord, of her own decision. 

The blood coursed through his veins, and his head pounded as he tried to keep his reactions in check. Finally, she moved her head towards his, pressing her muzzle against his own. Her kiss was light, almost as if she was testing the waters, but he couldn't keep it that way. Steady moved to deepen it, his tongue outstretched as he returned his kiss with fervent, as if all of his emotions and feelings could be passed to her in this sensual moment.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I never smelled a smelt that smelled like that smelt smelled - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 08:35 PM