Silver Creek Keep Your Eyes On That Clock
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring didn't share the joy that Laika had, do to the other troubling things that had happened recently, but found herself feeling much better about talking to her friend as Laika appeared.  She kept the calmer neutral expression as Laika teased her, still feeling a little bit nervous about what she was about to ask of her friend and hoping and praying that Laika would accept her request.

"Laika."  Spring began, adressing her friend solemnly.  The Alpha paused for a few moments before continuing.  Still using that formal, solemn tone to speak about this position to the white pelted female.  "I have something very important to ask of you.  It will put on presure though I am sure... as it has seemed to be cursed a few times in the past, but I need help in a situation like this from someone that I can trust... someone that I think would truely help Silver Creek for the better good."  Spring paused for a full thirty seconds, giving a single sigh.  "Laika, I would be honored if you would be the Beta of Silver Creek."
Messages In This Thread
Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Spring - June 15, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Laika - June 15, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Spring - June 15, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Laika - June 15, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Spring - June 15, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Laika - June 15, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Spring - June 16, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Keep Your Eyes On That Clock - by Laika - June 16, 2016, 10:21 PM