Raven's Watch and at once i knew i was not magnificent
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
As the wolfdog thought to approach the cliffs, there was a quiet warning that was woofed from behind him, and the beast swung around with his tail tucked tightly to his rear and his eyes wide. Dark mask pointed in her direction, Oxtli peered at her with curious fiery eyes. The woman was pale and rather beautiful in her own right. His dark lips curled upwards in a smile that suggested he would not be of any danger to her. The tail that he had tucked to his back end was lifted and he flagged it to her in a welcoming manner. The ivory woman did appear to be quite cautious of his presence, and this caused the boy to wonder what it had been that had elicited such a worry. Though he did not look as most wolves did, he still carried their blood in his body. And he did not belong to a pack, which should have been a relief for the girl.

Glancing upwards to the rocks, Oxtli saw a particularly large raven land against a jutting rock with something sharp clasped between its beak. The wolfdog grew excited at the prospect of having found something that the birds had picked up in their flight. His tail waved faster for a moment before it slowly found stillness. The raven overhead used the object in its mouth as a beater; whacking it against the ground with some force.

The Corten boy turned back to lock his eyes squarely with his white-furred companion. With a wide smile curling his face, he motioned with his muzzle for her to approach. It would be safe; he was not a dangerous sort of friend in the light of all this destruction and famine.
Messages In This Thread
and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Amoxtli - June 16, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: and at once i knew i was not magnificent - by Amoxtli - June 16, 2016, 03:44 PM