Silvertip Mountain The Sights I Have Seen
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady smiled, glad that Chaska seemed to want to meet the pups. He had been great with Mason and June, and Steady had every faith that he would be as equally great with Zaria and Fitz' pups. There's Adeline, Odette, and Stoic, Steady replied. Names will be easier to remember once you get to know them, I'm sure. He placed himself next to Chaska, lending him his support once more.

He almost let the comment of the past go, but he had to try once last time. Chaska, you've obviously been through something. I'm here if you want to talk about it, Steady offered softly. He wasn't saying it had to be now, but he did want his friend to know he was here for him whenever.

He smiled softly, Thank you. He was doing his best to conjure Fitz when he was trying to make decisions as an Alpha. He knew he wouldn't do everything like Fitz did, simply because he wasn't his brother. But, he knew he couldn't go wrong by imaging what Fitz would do.

He walked with Chaska to his den, making sure he was comfortable, even attempting to help dig out the den a little to straighten it up. When the other male was settled, Steady would let him know he would check on him soon, and then the dark male would return to his duties.

We can wrap up with yours, or leave it like this, if you like <3
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The Sights I Have Seen - by Chaska - June 15, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Steady - June 15, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Chaska - June 15, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Chaska - June 16, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Chaska - June 16, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Chaska - June 16, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Steady - June 16, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: The Sights I Have Seen - by Chaska - June 16, 2016, 08:40 PM