Silverlight Terrace le bouffon
133 Posts
Ooc —
@Noctura — you said close to Ryujin, but I noticed Noctura's last thread was in Wild Berry Meadow so I thought.. this might work. I can always make a new one and leave this AW!

His grief was too great to be contained among the trees. Each moment he spent among them, Renoir was reminded painfully of Lasher. Though they had spent such little time together, he felt as if he was connected to the older man - and now that he was absent, the boy had many questions. Many thoughts that would go unanswered. And, unknown to him now, he held a great amount of rage towards whatever entity had stolen the man from his family.

There were no words in the pale man's lexicon to form such thoughts aloud, and he felt the pent up emotions begin to drive him wild; so, without a word to anyone, he departed from among the sequoias. His steps pulled him south through the thickest weald he had ever seen, and beyond, to the shadowlands between the mountains. When he came to a halt it was in the thick of night, and the sky was glittering with such a decadent display — something that surely Renoir, of all beings, would see the beauty in, and revel beneath.

Yet he saw these stars and felt only a keen sense of loss, and with an anguished cry he roared up at the heavens, cursing them with all the vehemence he could muster. As his slurred call dwindled in his throat, choked and strangled by the intensity of his feeling, the boy collapsed in a heap upon the terrace and felt the sting of hot new tears within his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
le bouffon - by RIP Renoir - June 17, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: le bouffon - by Noctura - June 18, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: le bouffon - by RIP Renoir - June 18, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: le bouffon - by Noctura - June 20, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: le bouffon - by RIP Renoir - June 21, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: le bouffon - by Noctura - June 24, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: le bouffon - by RIP Renoir - June 24, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: le bouffon - by Noctura - June 25, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: le bouffon - by RIP Renoir - June 26, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: le bouffon - by Noctura - June 29, 2016, 05:38 AM