Hushed Willows Protect me Maria, don't let this siren cast her spell
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick had never meant to invade her "personal space", as many women called it, nor did he really care. He just wanted something to talk about, and since it was rare for someone to not sleep in the Crook, he found it a good topic. Never would he have expected a romance between Stark and Tavi being the cause of his "leader" not sleeping with the rest of them. But her ignorance to his first part of the question, which instantly gave away what he actually wanted to ask, he found, said it all. She did not like sharing where she had been, making the already curious man all the more determined to find out what it was.

He chuckled again at Tavi's words that were so obviously meant for a young kid. He wondered how being a mother was going for the woman, and being Trick, he would just simply ask. So, how's it going for you and little Tambourine? He asked politely. He's quite an energetic one. If you ever need someone to sit him, I'll gladly volunteer. He offered, though he doubted the woman would ever even consider him to be worthy of sitting her oh so holy son.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread