Larksong Grotto wicked beasts and idle bellies
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
he was petulant, but contrite, and expressed this in his words; thus hosannah turned to regard him again, but she was stern and solemn in her bearing. he could still be used. she could craft him in to the perfect vessel for the will of Raas and that, perhaps only that, would lead to his redemption. she breathed a slow exhalation from her nose, her teeth clenched, and gave pause to her escape.

i will gather what i must, and we will perform a cleansing ritual. i hope it will be enough. but that was only the first step. this woman - this vuk - she was an obstacle which hosannah could not abide. but she would not mention anything to do with this harlot yet, for the word of God had not been given to hosannah; she knew not what to do when faced with this situation, but would abide what meager teachings she could remember.

it will take me time to gather what i need. once i have, i will meet with you. do not see the woman again, hosannah chided, speaking with a venemous lilt as soon as the topic switched to the heathen woman. your duty is to Raas, and to me. we will discuss her punishment at a later date — but for now, heed my words, and keep clear of her.

she would not admit the blooming jealousy that she felt, for to hosannah it was a foreign thing. she did not doubt her own conviction but felt the seed of her feelings root deep within her heart, and knew that somehow this had to be purged along with his sin. they all must be cleansed, then. it was not her place to feel such things.
Messages In This Thread
wicked beasts and idle bellies - by RIP Hosannah - June 08, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by Reek - June 10, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by RIP Hosannah - June 14, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by Reek - June 17, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by RIP Hosannah - June 17, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by Reek - June 17, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by RIP Hosannah - June 17, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by Reek - June 17, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by RIP Hosannah - June 17, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by Reek - June 17, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: wicked beasts and idle bellies - by RIP Hosannah - June 17, 2016, 05:03 PM