Blackfeather Woods all my friends are heathens take it slow
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Not once had guilt been among Damien's feelings, not about overthrowing Burke at least. He felt guilty for casting his family aside, Kendra and Cicero. He felt guilty for not being there to protect Pietro from that savage cougar. That he felt guilty for, but this was different. He had taken leadership of the pack to mend his mistakes, and to right the wrongs he'd done to the pack and his family. He should have worked harder to become the leader they deserved, the one that the pack was waiting for, and he had coma all the way up to do the right things. He was gonna fix the pack.

Nemesis did not seem to share that thought, however, and trailed the forest looking distraught. Damien crossed paths with her in the right moment, and chuffed to make his presence noticed. There were things that needed to be talked about, and it was of urgency. He was sharing his throne with Nemesis because he thought she was strong enough to hold it, but it was time to find out the truth about that. Nemesis had been Damien's sole rival since she climbed up the ranks to Beta, so he couldn't have her be a problem to him now that they both sit side by side in control of the pack.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - June 16, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens; take it slow - by Damien - June 18, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - August 09, 2016, 01:32 PM