Silvertip Mountain Maybe you were happy, I was bored
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita blinked at the sudden influx of information, sorting through it silently. Apparently Reiko too was from the north, her sister was a queen, and Reiko had a bounty on her head if anyone from her past pack found her. "Oh, I'm sorry. That sounds dreadful." Niita mused aloud, still a bit confused as to why Niita had been thought to be this evil queen.

"You and I don't seem quite so different, assuming you were banished. I grew up in the north as well, the land of glaciers and it always seems to be winter. My family ran the pack of Asmundr." Niita paused there, wondering if she should elaborate on her past. No one here knew anything about it but something about Reiko, maybe the similarities between them, led her to continue her story.

"There was war, my sister, Lifa, was murdered in this war, and my brother, Finn, had died beforehand. My parents died in the war and I was supposed to lead after it was finished. My best friend, Kainan, was older at the time and we were all little more than adolescents. We turned to him for leadership and truly, he was a great leader." Niita smiled fondly as she remembered Kainan, as he was before Raela.

"After the war, he married a woman named Raela. They had children and though I would never have harmed them, never would have thought of taking the leadership for myself, Raela saw me as a threat. I was banished, never to return. I roamed alone for awhile, eventually I found Silvertip and joined." Niita gave a small shrug as she finished the summary of her life, leaving out some important pieces that she had yet to tell anyone.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 17, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 17, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 17, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Reiko - June 18, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Maybe you were happy, I was bored - by Niita - June 18, 2016, 09:34 PM