Bramblepoint Debts to be paid
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He stuck his head into a sizable hole, just large enough to fit it in. His nose continued to inhale the scents, his stomach rumbling at the thought of a meal. Unfortunately, Steady was simply too large to be able to fit through there to go after the creature. Just as he made that decision, a voice behind him caused him to jerked back, thankfully not snagging his fur in the thorns too badly. 

He turned to face the female, who happened to be the reason he was on this journey to begin with. He smiled, his tail wagging. Thank you, he said to her comment about his safety. Happy coincidence to see you here- I was just heading to your borders, he said. He was a little glad he may not have to go all the way there now, not wanting to leave his pack for too long. I wanted to see if there was anything I could do to repay you for your kindness during the bear hunt, he explained. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 18, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 18, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 18, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 19, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 20, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 20, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 21, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 29, 2016, 11:01 AM