Two Rivers Isle i knock the ice from my bones
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
feel free to post once more or simply archive as is. :D thank you for the thread! <3

A soft snort left the Fearghal monarch as Devin came to the same deduction that he had: that she, too, would have to lessen herself to a subordinate (less than a princess of his empire) and join a pack and that she also was loathe to do it. It didn't surprise Arturo to hear it, but it only solidified his justification that even without him Devin would be alright. She was just like him: and that knowledge worked to soothe Arturo's worry slightly; her and Cearney both. They would be alright because they were Fearghal's; because if anyone hurt them they would have the Family to back them. And if anyone hurt his daughters Arturo would be out for blood, there was no doubt. “That is a good idea,” He did not want to say goodbye to her, not truly, but he couldn't keep her here any longer. It was a struggle, to encourage her desire to find herself, to follow her own path in life, but to also want her to stay as his heir. One day, one of his children would have to take over the Family.

“Stay safe, Devin,” Arturo told her with all the sternness of a concerned father, her hatred of being smothered by affection be damned. “If you ever need anything, you know where to find me.” He had taken a bit of a nomadic life style, but soon, he would begin searching in earnest for a territory to build his empire. Already, he'd taken a liking to Two Rivers Isle but there were many territories within the Hinterlands he had yet to explore. “Good luck, little dove.” He added, closing the distance to brush his muzzle against hers in a gesture of farewell before he turned and with a last look over his shoulder headed back upon his original path: towards the heart of the Isle's woodland.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 14, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 14, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 15, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Arturo - June 15, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: i knock the ice from my bones - by Devin - June 16, 2016, 07:15 AM