Silvertip Mountain A bad system can destroy good people
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Krypton

What had he done? Everything was falling apart, and the Alpha knew it was no one's doing but his own. Odette and Stoic were nowhere to be found. Steady hadn't even seen Stoic during the pack meeting, but Odette had been there, at least before he placed the meat of her dead mother before her and ordered her to eat it. She had run off then, and Steady had been glued to his spot, dumbfounded. In his heart, he knew he had only been trying to keep them alive, but in his head, he cursed himself, berated himself for acting so morbidly. He just hadn't known what else to do. His family was dying left and right, and he had grasped at anything to make it stop. 

His heart physically ached, for he knew the absence of the pups, and the wolves that he felt were sure to leave, him was his fault. He wouldn't blame them. He stood over his brother's grave, staring at it, silently begging for FitzDutiful to come back. His brother would have known what to do, would have known how to make this right. A sob slipped from his throat and his body dropped to the ground. Brother, please, he begged. Help me. He had no idea if Fitz could hear him or not, but he pleaded anyway. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:08 PM