Bramblepoint Debts to be paid
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded, agreeing that it was convenient. But, it seemed that Pearl didn't need anything in return of her kind gesture toward him and his pack mates. Steady was about to disagree, when she mentioned another pack, asking if he knew of anything that had happened there. 

He took a moment to think, then shook his head side to side. I know they're close to us, by the shore, but I don't know of anything that's happened to them, he admitted. To be honest, I haven't left the pack lands very often before this famine, and I generally stick to the wolves I call family. His expression conveyed his regret that he couldn't help her with more information. Then, he had an idea. I could send a message for you, if you like, he offered.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 18, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 18, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 18, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 19, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 20, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 20, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 21, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 29, 2016, 11:01 AM