Sunbeam Lair Like a wolf, like a predator
17 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Fluer had no idea how the wisp in front of had gone about earning the title of dragoness.
When she spoke, her voice was feather soft, and there was no denying that the lithe woman in front of her was beautiful. There was obviously nothing dragonlike about her, at least at first glance, and this made the creamed femme wonder if she perhaps had hidden depths. Perhaps she was a dragon once roused into rage? Still, the title was beautful, and though it did not seem apperant immidietly Fluer was sure the title fit the woman somehow. 

She walked with the air and the confidence of an alpha, and instinct dictated that Fluer submit. So she did, tail and ears lowered and stance low. Her chocolate eyes did not meet the gaze of the dragoness head on, for that would be taken as a challenge. She noted the way the alpha's eyes romed over her breathlt, perhaps to make sure that she was not an scrawny mess like most lone wolves. She spoke, evenly and confidently, though lacking the soft voice the femme had. "I was travelling northward when I came across your pack's borders. The beauty of this place stuck out to me, and I am tired of wandering. Perhaps you have room in you ranks? I can prove myself, offer whatever I can to this pack." she paused a moment, then adding quickly, "Oh- my name is Fluer. Fluer Ciel."

The femme waited patiently, noting with a silent glance the arrival of another, pale woman. Her gaze travelled to each of the assembled in turn before she sat, silent. Obviously not high0ranking enough to voice her thoughts, pondered Fluer. She realized that she too, would no longer hold a place of honour in this pack were she to join. She had given that up when she had left the north all those months ago, for adventure, and on the off chance she might find her sister. However, these lands were vast, and there was little chance of that now. If she were to join this pack, she would have to start at the bottom, and climb the ladder of the ranks until she reached a position she felt comfortable in. But she would do it, no matter how long it took her. 
Messages In This Thread
Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Jolon - June 18, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Jolon - June 18, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 18, 2016, 02:16 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Asterr - June 18, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Avannon - June 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 19, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Asterr - June 21, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Fluer - June 21, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: Like a wolf, like a predator - by Asterr - June 23, 2016, 12:25 AM