Silvertip Mountain A bad system can destroy good people
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Your new ava is hypnotizingly beautiful!

She had made his heart feel a little lighter, and for that he would be forever grateful. He knew he could always count on Krypton, both for himself and for the rest of their family. Which is why he could only see her as his Beta. She was last of the pack as he'd known it before death began to claim them, but she was strong enough to stick by them instead of seeking out better opportunities. The other wolves, while he knew they were loyal, had not had the time to prove that yet. 

He smiled, finally, when she accepted his offer. The honor is mine, I assure you, he said confidently. To be honest, he had felt alone up at the top, being the only leader, even though their pack was thriving with members. Knowing Krypton was there took a little weight off of his shoulders, and he would be forever grateful to her.

He lifted his muzzle to the sky, announcing Krypton's promotion to Beta of Silvertip Mountain.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: A bad system can destroy good people - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 06:08 PM