The Sentinels We're one, but we're not the same
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
The world's axis would shift so drastically. It was impossible to imagine the way things would go, and Rowan did not have the sight some of her clan did. She could feel in the most basic way that something large was going to happen but it was hard to tell what. She gave a small smile when Osprey asked about her home, taking more of a liking to the Beta. "It is far south of here, a place called French Quarter. It is my understanding that while most of our family stayed there, a small off shoot went North. I think that is where Lasher's line is from." She explained. 

Her own tale wasn't as interesting, though she had the nagging feeling that things did not add up properly. Her mother, specifically, and the way she had been raised seemed....wrong. Rowan dearly loved Ellie. That was the truth. But everything seemed to be different than how the woman had brought her up. "Most of the pack is my family. It is larger than Donnelaith, built up many times over." Rowan did not say this with pride, though she was proud of her heritage - just outlaying it's differences. "I feel here may be easier to truly feel like family, to properly bond." 
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
We're one, but we're not the same - by Osprey - May 15, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: We're one, but we're not the same - by Osprey - May 19, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: We're one, but we're not the same - by Osprey - May 30, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: We're one, but we're not the same - by Osprey - June 01, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: We're one, but we're not the same - by Osprey - June 10, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: We're one, but we're not the same - by Osprey - June 17, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: We're one, but we're not the same - by Rowan Mayfair - June 20, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: We're one, but we're not the same - by Osprey - July 02, 2016, 04:50 PM