Blackfeather Woods eye of the beholder
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Just as she was about to reply to the young boy who had gone out of his way, endangering his health more, to feed her and her pups. She had no words for his kindness. But Burke sure had his own reaction, for a low rumble left the den from behind her. She frowned. She could better get back there after drinking as fast as possible. I know, Cicero... She whispered to him, despite Burke complaining on the background. I do not blame you for what happened. You even tried to protect my young, and I thank you for that. She whispered after. To be honest; Cicero was probably the nicest wolf in the Brotherhood. Malice wondered why he even hung around here, since he was capable of leaving, but then she thought of Potema; He had family here.

With one paw, Malice shoved the leg closer to the den to make sure no one saw; Damien would probably try to slap her again if he saw this. Sorry, I'm very thirsty, do excuse me. She said in a voice that cracked at every corner. She licked her dry lips again, hoping to be excused by both males to get the drink she was so desiring.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 14, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Malice - June 14, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 15, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 21, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Burke - June 22, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 22, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Burke - June 23, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: eye of the beholder - by Cicero - June 23, 2016, 03:53 PM