Moonspear Untamed Heart
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Though being greeted by an alpha themselves was strange to Pyx, the conversation that had ensued was not. The female was interested, a strict and detached kind of interested. It did not serve time well to delved deeply into loners at the border. To hear their entire story and all their past only to have them decide to find a home elsewhere before a moon had even passed would leave only hurt feelings and broken attachments. Her old pack had conducted things much the same, finding out the pertinent information first and foremost and cultivating an attachment later. As the conversation continued, Pyx felt her anxiety lessen. The female before her seemed kind enough, and she was self assured enough to not force her own dominance into every aspect of the conversation.

The alpha female, Amekaze, paused to think for a moment. Pyx waited patiently and when the female straightened her posture, (a sign of a decision made, perhaps?), her ears perked forward expectantly. The russet female dipped her head in thanks at the compliments she was paid, smiling softly and gently swinging her tail a few times before resting still again. As Amekaze ended her welcome, Pyx allowed herself a full smile, tail beginning to swish softly once more. "Thank you so much, Amekaze. I won't disappoint you, or your mate. I myself value loyalty strongly." She dipped her head again, lower this time. "My name is Pyx. Short and simple.

Pyx moved forward a step or so, but did not infringe upon Amekaze's personal space. Here is where she was unsure of custom, for she had heard of other packs doing different things. Would she need to formally and totally submit to both alphas, or even the beta? Would they simply share scents? Was there a ceremony to be preformed? She didn't know, couldn't know, and so she waited for instruction from her new alpha. "Is there anything you need me to do? As far as...joining ceremony? I know many packs are different, so I'm not sure what the custom of Moonspear is." The word Moonspear felt charged on her tongue. She belonged to a pack again, after so long alone. She would meet so many new faces, have partners to hunt and simply talk with. The longing she'd had in heart was slowly being realized, and she couldn't be happier.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 20, 2016, 07:15 PM