Big Salmon Lake but my hands have been broken so many times
21 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The agouti female had asked him how to fish, and he let out a flattered chuckle, ducking his head in amusement. Slowly, he nodded, bringing his flame-colored eyes to meet hers.

"Very well," Faolan said, his mouth set in a grin. "I'm not the best in the world, but I know some tricks. You just have to be very still, so as to not disturb the fish. Watch me carefully."

Bringing his dark muzzle close to the water again, he skimmed the surface, watching carefully for one of those silvery creatures to come near. When one finally did, he struck--though without the luck that had been given him the first time. The fish escaped his jaws, swimming away frantically, and he surfaced, shaking the water from his head with some irritation. A flush of embarrassment overcame his face as he realized Allure had been watching his every move.

"You know the saying, 'Do as I say, not as I do'?" he asked her sardonically, rolling his eyes at his failure. "That certainly applies here. Why don't you give it a try?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my hands have been broken so many times - by Faolán - June 21, 2016, 01:01 AM