Broken Antler Fen Not your alpha, but I look like him.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let out a snort when he heard the news that Sebastian was officially the alpha here. The male grunted, because by the scent of his borders he had a pretty large following. This female only needed to howl and probably their whole pack was here. She even spoke about calling for him. Hmm. Tempting but if it came to a fight that would be bad for his travels with Malice.

"No need. I did not come here with bad intentions." The fact that his apparent son managed to found a pack and rule them so that there was an impressive border around this location told him that his son had some of his blood after all. They had very different mindsets and probably wouldn't get along ever. Their relation had been too troubled for that already. "I was just passing through and I smelled your borders. I was merely curious about your numbers and who leads it. I've got my answers."

Burke looked over her. At least some of hai genes would make it to the next generation even though they would be raised to be weak minded. He could make horrible comments to the female questioning how often she had to lay with his son before he made her alpha with him. Yet thinking of his son he probably wouldn't have done such a thing. The male let out a sigh. He had been right about those lands. How he was betrayed once more. Maybe it was just his personality that made others betray him. "You can tell him that I am leaving these lands. Tell him... You can tell him that I am impressed he started a pack from a scratch and made it through the famine with such strong numbers. Even though we probably never agree on certain things I was not there for him to learn my way of life. Hopefully he finds some peace with those words," he spoke with a nod. For once the older male sounded genuine which might surprise the other. "Oh and keep your mate from trying finding me will you? He will probably get all sentimental and I am not going to deal with that. He should leave me be. The battle axe is buried. He should focus on his real family."

that turned out differently than I thought it would haha
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Pearl - June 20, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Pearl - June 20, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 21, 2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Pearl - June 29, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Not your alpha, but I look like him. - by Burke - June 30, 2016, 01:20 PM