Otatso Wetlands in the end the waves will discolor me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
:0 You got post 500!

The woman said nothing, and it was all Harlyn really needed from her. She took it as a sign that her companion had no experience herself to relate, which may easily have not been true, but it was what Harlyn hoped for in the throes of her heartbreak. Loving freely and without caution was a beautiful thing. She had allowed it of herself so very often in her life and had been rewarded with moments that she would not trade for anything. But it did not come without risks, and Harlyn suffered now from the very worst outcome possible from such foolish carelessness with her heart.

"There is no greater way to love," Harlyn said after a moment of waiting for some verbal response from the girl, "But there is also no more dangerous a thing to do with your heart." She flicked an ear as a locust buzzed uncomfortably near to it, then shook herself when it proved to not be enough to deter the little fiend. "Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it," she finished softly, swallowing hard the emotion that rose from saying such a thing.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - May 03, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 02, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 21, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - July 05, 2016, 07:30 PM