Hushed Willows Last time, I'm gonna put you back together
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Tambourine required less and less of her time, though she was happy to give it when she was required. Today, with so many bodies milling about the Crook, she was pleasantly surprised by the absence of her son at her side. She spent a few hours wandering between the willows and enjoying the green as it was returning; then, when a call rose, the woman took up a brisk walk and headed for the border. She arrived to the sight of Grace and a dark silhouette, and initially this was a jarring moment — she thought perhaps it was Reek, which was such a random thought that she had to do a double-take. It had been ages since she'd worried about him finding them all.

Grace, she intoned as she approached, smiling to the girl and her companion. Is this a friend? She wasn't so keen on having a stranger so close to the pack. She was a little stiff and defensive, lifting her head and tail ever so little to emphasize her rank to the new face.
Messages In This Thread
Last time, I'm gonna put you back together - by Kirin - June 21, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Last time, I'm gonna put you back together - by RIP Tavi - June 21, 2016, 01:34 PM